Maa VaishnoDevi (Ex-Delhi) Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Jammu
Tour Themes : Religious & Pilgrimage
Jammu Tour Overview
Maa Vaishno Devi Shrine is one of the oldest shrines of India. The holy cave shrine has images of three deities viz. the Mahakali, Mahalakshmi and Mahasaraswati. It is located at a height of 5,200 feet in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Departure From New Delhi.
Warm welcome at Jammu Bus station and proceed for Jammu sightseeing (the city of Temples, home to the Holy Shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi bestowed with picturesque mountain ranges and soul lifting pilgrimage centers). Afternoon transfer to Katra, at arrival check in hotel.
Day free for Heli darshan of Mata Vaishno devi nestling on the foothills of the mighty Trikuta Mountain.
D Morning after breakfast drive back to Jammu from Katra and transfer to bus station.
More Details about Jammu Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.